To end an unplanned pregnancy, women moreover choose medication abortion these days. This is a viable method for pregnancies within 8 weeks of gestation. The procedure is private, discreet, and free from the use of anesthesia, and instruments. You can follow the healthcare provider’s prescription, and perform the process at home without even the need of anyone else. To make this happen, you will need Mifepristone and Misoprostol pills, which have a high success rate around the world.
In this post, we will take you through the process of taking abortion pills and things to keep in mind for ending pregnancy with medicines.
How Do Abortion Pills Effectively End an Early Pregnancy?
Let us understand how the medicines together can terminate an unplanned pregnancy:
· If you want to terminate your early pregnancy, then buy MTP Kit online in USA for Mifepristone 200mg and Misoprostol 4 pills x 200mcg.
· Take Mifepristone orally with water on day 1 to experience detachment of fetus from the uterus wall. The shedding of the endometrial lining helps to separate the embryo from the placenta and blocks the progesterone hormone from supplying any nutritional support for the pregnancy to survive.
· Then proceed with Misoprostol on day 2 or 3 buccally or vaginally. In the buccal method, put two pills each in the cheek cavities, and in the vaginal method, place the pills inside the vaginal cavity with the help of fingers.
· In the buccal mode, you need to skip eating or drinking anything for half an hour and then consume the partially dissolved contents just like that.
· In the vaginal method, you must lay down on your back and wait for half an hour for the Misoprostol pills to melt.
· The medication causes uterine contractions and ripening of the cervix. Because of the contractions in the womb, the detached embryo and pregnancy tissues get evicted from the vagina through heavy vaginal bleeding. Also, the cervical opening widens to let out the tissues and particles easily.
What Are the Precautions to Keep in Mind?
Before you order abortion pills, you must check the gestation age of the pregnancy. Also, the conception must be in the uterus and not outside. For ectopic pregnancies, only the surgical method will work for termination. Here are other conditions to take care of and discuss with your healthcare provider:
· If you have liver/kidney/heart disease/bleeding disorder/very high blood pressure/inherited porphyria/allergy to pregnancy termination pills.
· If you have severe anemia/vaginal infections/undiagnosed adnexal mass/age over 35 years and smoking more than 10 cigarettes in a day
· If you cannot arrange a follow-up after two weeks of starting the medication course.
· If you cannot have someone transport you to the nearest emergency care in case of any medical assistance required during the procedure.
· If you are on any herbal, vitamin, OTC supplements, or products.
MTP Kit pills are widely used for pregnancy termination in the first trimester. But not everyone understands the process of taking the medicine. We have explained that and made you aware of the precautions to follow. If you agree to this guidance, you can have a successful medical abortion.