According to the medical expert, you need to follow a few steps before taking the MTP Kit abortion pill;
First, you need to check your gestation period is within 56 days (i.e 8 weeks). Once your medical practitioner approves for the user then you can buy MTP kit online from our website. However, if your pregnancy week is above 9 weeks then you need to go for surgical abortion.
How to take the MTP Kit abortion pill?
Both the abortion pills are different, you need to take 1 pill of Mifepristone 200 mg orally, and then post 24 to 48 hours you need to take Misoprostol bucally or vaginally. You can take the Misoprostol anytime between 24 to 48 hours but make sure you do not exceed 48 hours. It is better if you take it soon after 24 hours.
What to expect after taking the abortion pills?
Cramping and bleeding are normal. It will often start within 2 to 4 hours of taking the misoprostol pill. The bleeding and cramping will stay for a few days. The bleeding will be severe when the pregnancy tissues are passing. The pregnancy tissue may be very small or sometimes it can be similar to the size of a lemon. It is based on the pregnancy period.
If you observe any other severe side effects which do not go away within a few days then consult your medical practitioner immediately.
What are the benefits of the MTP Kit?
- It helps to end a pregnancy
- MTP kit should not be used while driving or doing any exercise as it can lead to sleepiness and dizziness
- MTP Kit does not affect fertility. You can use contraception to avoid unplanned pregnancy
- Do not use MTP Kit post 63 days after the 1st day of your menstrual period
- Take Misoprostol 24 to 48 hours later after taking Mifepristone.
- Take rest for minimum 3 hours after taking the Misoprostol abortion
- Take the pill as suggested by the medical expert
- If the abortion is left incomplete then it can result in to severe complications including surgery, hospitalization and in some cases infertility. So it is recommended to do an ultrasound test to confirm that the pregnancy is terminated completely and there are no pregnancy tissues left.
- Bleeding may stay for 12-15 days and slow down later. However if you observe severe abdominal pain then inform your medical expert immediately.